At Scotia Visuals we have a wonderfully flexible space that can be configured to meet all your exhibition requirements. Ideal for artists that need a smaller space to have a solo exhibit of their work or for group exhibitions for artists that just want to fill a panel.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow's vibrant west end, the Gallery is easily accessible and offers the perfect solution to your requirements.
In addition to the studio space there is a galley kitchen and toilet a with WIFI and streaming music available. Refreshments and catering can be supplied if required.
GALLERY SYSTEM SET UP
There are 4 vertical panels on each wall of the Gallery, 8 in total, and they are split horizontally into two sections, both 1.2m wide, the top section is 2.4m high and the bottom is 86cm high. They have been designed to slide together as per your requirements.
The lower wall panels can have a choice of configuration
- 3 different sized browsers 44cm/59cm/111cm wide 60cm deep
- flexible wall rails for cards / coasters / prints
- flat panel
We also have also have one A5 portrait or landscape sized magnetic panels with artist information on each section.
This set up allows for multiple configurations to suit your needs.
The panels are configured with heavy duty stainless steel hanging cables and zip hangers. It’s amazing how something so small can be so strong! Our picture hanging hooks are designed to last and won’t let you down.
4 week Gallery Hire for the fully Gallery : £750
4 week Gallery Hire for a single panel: £100
Additional costs incurred for any launch parties will be upon arrangement
Terms and Conditions for Gallery Hire
TERMS, CONDITIONS & LIABILITY
● Shows will run from on a 4 week period and artwork should be handed in to Scotia Gallery by 4pm on the Wednesday of the same week to allow labelling to be prepared. Artwork will be handed in completed and ready to hang/present with D-rings on the back.
● Show costs need to be paid in full by the artist no later than one week prior to the beginning of the show.
● Artwork will also be labelled with your name, artwork title, medium used and gallery price. The prices should also be to be emailed to Scotia Visuals by 4pm on the Monday of the same week.
● You can if you wish, provide a short bio/statement on the Monday along with the artwork details.
● Hanging and installing of each show will be undertaken by Scotia Visuals and we will keep the details of all works collated by Scotia Gallery and that we will keep an inventory of all items. Maintenance and appearance of the exhibition will be the responsibility of Scotia Gallery.
● It is recommended that all artists have their own insurance.
● Prior to each show, advertising and promotion should be through your own social media and Scotia Visual social media and website.
● Full sales support and logistics will be handled by Scotia Visuals on the night.
● The Artist will need to collect all unsold work within two days of show end date and will bring extra bubble wrap/packaging for collection in case it is required.
● All monies due to the artist will be transferred, after commission, on a monthly basis.